Small Business Managed IT Support Est. 2001
Focused on delivering IT solutions in North London at affordable prices.
- Microsoft & Apple Specialists
- Professional & Friendly
- Networking & Monitoring
- IT Security Support
- Remote Desktop Support
- Hosted & Cloud
- Individual Plans
- All Work Guaranteed
IT Support Features
The following are included in all our packages:
- Unlimited remote IT support via phone, email and ticketing
- Windows & Mac Workstations
- Server, Virtual Server, Cloud, NAS & Network
- Office 365 & Cloud Solutions
- IT Security solutions
- Helpdesk Services with Monthly Reports
- Proactive 24/7/365 Monitoring of all IT systems
- Client Advisory and Supplier Management
- Hardware Advisory and Purchase
- Annual Account Management Meetings
- Onsite IT Support
- International IT Support
- IT Security
- IT Consultancy
- Mailbox & Data Migrations
- Cloud Hosted Solutions
- Office Moves
- Internet & Telephony
- Network Cabling
Managed IT Support for your Small Business
- We understand that Small Businesses often lack IT knowledge or dedicated IT Staff.
- We understand that Small Businesses are conscious about saving money and time.
- We will resolve IT issues as quickly as possible to minimise downtime to your IT Systems.
- Optima Computers offers several services specifically considered to meet the IT network support and wireless solutions requirements of Small Businesses.
- We’ll help manage IT office relocation and refurbishments to ensure your IT Systems continue with as little interruption possible.
- Comprehensive IT Audit – we’ll check your current IT setup to ensure it’s configured to work as efficiently as possible and help you identify IT components that might need replacing in the near future, allowing for future planning.
- We can provide remote office solutions so your staff can work with flexibility.
- Internet usage monitoring – we can help you monitor and make reports on your workforce’s internet activity.
- We’ll help ensure you’ve got the internet bandwidth you need to effectively run your business.
- First Line and Second Line support – we’ll offer advice and suggestions to your staff in order to resolve their everyday IT problems.
- PC Order and Prep – we’ll preconfigure your PCs with your chosen hardware and software. Order your PC with us and it will be ready to go as soon as it arrives at your offices.
- 24/7/365 managed network and server support – Optima Computers will perform reboots and apply updates outside of work hours, monitor your critical processes and make sure your business avoids costly IT outages.
We understand the frustrations of Small Businesses when it comes to obtaining effective IT support. Either Support Companies want to deal with bigger clients or you end up with a smaller IT support company which cannot provide the cover and support you require throughout the year.
We specialise in Small Business IT support. We can provide you with the same level of support that Large Businesses expect at a cost that Small Businesses are happy with.
We focus on IT outsourcing, Managed Services, IT Support, network support, security support and remote monitoring. We’ll help to secure your applications, making sure they’re available whenever and wherever you need them. We’ll also assist in getting them fully integrated and fully protected, and guarantee we will get your network doing what it was designed to do – running your business applications at its highest performance.
We are as dynamic and flexible as a small business and understand the way they think. So we know how to deliver effective, smart and efficient Small Business IT support and services designed for them. We are committed to helping small business clients in getting the most effective IT support, services and solutions for the IT challenges faced every day.
We collect feedback on a regular basis, and if there’s something you need to tell us or improve upon, we will action this as soon as possible. Our customers love this as this helps their productivity. This is one of the main reasons our customers keep recommending us. Small reasons like this are what makes our Small Business IT Support special.